Hard to know if this figure is real or not, but according AppAnnie, PUBG Mobile would have no less than 100 million active players on the counter every month (without China). The opportunity to launch Season 7 of the game, and swing his Royale Pass.
More info on this day for the famous Battle Royale on mobile. Esport Tournament, 100 Million Monthly Players, Royale Pass and Details of Season 7 ..
Let’s start with the tournament: specifically the PUBG MOBILE Club Open (PMCO) which will offer a cashprize of 2.5 million dollars. The tournament will be divided between Spring Split and Fall Split. Spring Split will cover 10 regions, including Southeast Asia, India, the Middle East, North America, South America, Europe, Korea, Japan, China and Wildcard. More than 35,000 teams have applied for Spring Split. The World Final will take place in Berlin in July.
PUBG MOBILE also brings since yesterday the content update 0.12.5. Available from the App Store and Google Play, the free update adds the long-awaited Royale Pass of season 7and plenty of equipment and customizable outfits for gamers.
Details of the update 0.12.5 of PUBG MOBILE
- The new Season 7 Royale Pass – Players can enjoy exclusive outfits, additional rewards and a brand new EZ Mission License, offering exclusive discounts and a chance to open crates immediately;
- A New Weapon – The Skorpion, a semi-automatic one-shot machine gun, enters all PUBG MOBILE cards. This weapon is ready to rip enemies with its 9mm ammo and 5 mounting locations;
- Rare Skins – Players can now customize their avatars with three new exclusive parachutes, clothing, skins for planes and more;
- Additional servers – After a wait, the official server of the Middle East is now live to reduce the lag. New regions will soon be available;
- Gameplay improvements – Several in-game updates and adjustments have been made for players, improving the subscription system and adding a new BP category in the shop, audio tuning and more.